AC INFOTECH, INC. (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We make our acinfotech.com website, mobile application and related products and services (the “Services”) available to all users registered and unregistered members for the purchase of products and services. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, store, use and distribute information through the acinfotech.com website and more generally through the Service.
1. Consent By using the Services, you consent to the use of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement. Except as set forth in this Privacy Statement, your Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent. We will not actively collect Personal Information for the purpose of sale or marketing in a way that specifically identifies the individual. In other words, we don’t sell customer lists. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time. However, withdrawing consent may result in your inability to continue using some or all of the Services.
2. Collection of Information We use Personal Information (defined below) to communicate with you as part of the experience, to personalize your experience, and to allow you to use the Services as a whole. More specifically, we aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes, for service improvement, to target advertisements, and to address issues like malicious use of the Services. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on registering with the acinfotech website and will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
Two types of information may be collected through the Services: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not extend to the collection, use or disclosure of the following information which is currently not limited by applicable privacy laws: (a) information that is publicly available, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and electronic address when listed in a directory or made available through directory assistance; or (b) Non-Personal Information (as defined further below).
(a) Personal Information is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date, gender and occupation. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the acinfotech.com website or be able to access and use the acinfotech website at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the acinfotech.com website.
(b) Non-Personal Information is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) or operating system being used by visitors to the acinfotech website. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the acinfotech website. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
Although the use of certain Non-Personal Information collected, used or disclosed through the Internet as described herein is not restricted (and to the extent that such is the case, the obligations under this Privacy Statement do not apply to such information), we provide information in this Privacy Statement about the collection of such information for the sake of transparency with respect to the operation of the acinfotech website. Such Non-Personal Information is collected or derived by us in the course of operating the acinfotech website. For example, our servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information that is provided through your computer or mobile device or stored on your local device when you use the acinfotech website.
3. Use of Information We collect information for the following purposes:
(a) Products Our Services include services and products offers advertised from acinfotech.com website only.
(b) Feedback We collect your feedback and review on our Services and on products offered. We also collect your feedback to improve our overall product Service.
If we plan to use your Personal Information in future for any other purposes not identified above, we will only do so after informing you by updating this Privacy Statement. See further the section of this Privacy Statement entitled “Amendment of this Privacy Statement”.
4. Disclosures & Transfers We have put in place contractual and other organizational safeguards with our agents (see further below) to ensure a proper level of protection of your Personal Information (see further “Security” below). In addition to those measures, we will not disclose or transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your permission, except as specified in this Privacy Statement (see further “Important Exceptions” below).
As of the date of this Privacy Statement, we share Personal Information about you in respect of the acinfotech website with our business partners. Our servers are also located in third party datacenters in the USA and accordingly your Personal Information may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
Our business partners may include:
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information or registered member information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose. Such agents or third parties do not have any rights to use Personal Information beyond what is necessary to assist us.
5. Important Exceptions We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other acinfotech website members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with a corporate re-organization, a merger or amalgamation with another entity, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets or stock, including any due diligence exercise carried out in relation to the same, provided that the information disclosed continues to be used for the purposes permitted by this Privacy Statement by the entity acquiring the information.
7. Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, and safeguard your user name, password and personal credentials when you are using the Services, so that other people will not have access to your Personal Information.
8. Amendment of this Privacy Statement We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. If we decide to change this Privacy Statement in the future, we will post or provide appropriate notice. Any non-material change (such as clarifications) to this Privacy Statement will become effective on the date the change is posted and any material changes will become effective 30 days from their posting on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all Personal Information that we have about you and your account. The date on which the latest update was made is indicated at the bottom of this document. We recommend that you print a copy of this Privacy Statement for your reference and revisit this policy from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Services or the acinfotech website signifies your acceptance of any changes.
9. Access and Accuracy You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
10. California Privacy Rights Under California law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2012 will receive information regarding 2011 sharing activities). To obtain this information on behalf of us, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by California law requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
11. Contact Us You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at:
AC INFOTECH INC
If you have a complaint concerning our compliance with applicable privacy laws, we will investigate your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.
Last Updated: Novermber 6th 2015